ONE-ON-ONE IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL
Through coaching, I partner with ambitious change makers, helping them build their courage and compassion skills to amplify their leadership.
How does it work?
We'll partner for a three-month individual coaching program that begins when you are ready to put in the work, take bold action and bring about meaningful change. This program provides you with the consistent reinforcement you'll need to anchor new ways of being. We'll meet (in person or over video) for 2 or 3 sessions per month (your choice) for enlightening, in-depth conversations to help you explore any issue you are navigating in a useful and insightful way. We'll debrief about your progress and make adjustments as needed. You'll leave each session with strategic actions for you to work on until we meet again. We'll work together until the work feels complete to you. Between sessions, you'll receive individualized homework and be able to contact Michelle via secure messaging for additional support when you need it. Throughout the process, you'll enjoy deep care and support and lots of compassionate attention.
Specialized areas of focus
- Women's Leadership
- Life / Career Transitions
- Strategic Career Reviews
- Slow down for in-depth, enlightening conversations
- Amplify your capacity to tune into your body
- Define your why, values, and strengths
- Learn to ask new kinds of questions
- Identify ways of being that are holding you back
- Uncover what is possible for you
- Design what's next for you
- Be held accountable to take bold action toward living in a way that is meaningful to you
- In person at the Providence office or over secure video
- $300 - $525 monthly
What are the benefits?
Coaching gives you the tools to lead from where you are, in your personal and professional lives. Coaching helps you organize your thinking about your most desired future. You'll define goals and purposeful action plans that will enable you to strategically use your time and energy to bravely move toward your goals. Coaching is about purpose, vision, strategy and making things happen.
Coaching can help when...
- you are stepping into a new level of leadership
- you want to bring your best self forward
- you want to maximize your potential
- you want to get clear on what's next for you
- you're in the midst of life or work transition
- you want to play bigger (in your own terms)
In the seven months since I first met Michelle, I have completely recalibrated what constitutes a successful career, targeted a new professional direction, and am now beginning to see the fruits of our labor together. Because of my work with Michelle, I now feel more fulfilled in my work and even in life, and fulfillment was the gaping hole in my heart when I first sought her out.
- Senior Editor, Providence, RI