What I'm Doing Now
I'm in Rhode Island, focusing on these things:
- My word of the year for 2018 - reverance
- Enjoying lots of time with people I love
- Plant-based eating - cooking most meals at home, vegan baking
- Movement + silence, everyday
- Practicing reasonable minimalism at home
- Journaling and writing on my blog
- Reading - at least one book per month
- Growing my private practice
- Civic engagement via the Latina Leadership Institute
I'm getting better and better at saying no to anything that interferes with my optimal engagement in these priorities - all a work in progress.
Gratitude for being part of this journey!
Page updated on January 2018.