A therapy group helping women thrive through transitions.
Women of all ages gather to support each other on their journeys of self-discovery to fuel their personal, professional and relational lives.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS - APPLY HERE
What will I gain as a participant?
Working in groups is powerful. The interplay between and among participants creates exponential possibilities.Groups are a challenging, creative activity that invites you to learn about, and develop who you are — in relation to others.
- This group will serve as a supportive practice space for you to improve: self-awareness, self-compassion, communication skills, relational skills, assertiveness, and healthy boundary setting.
- You'll strengthen relational skills that will help you experience greater mindfulness, compassion, connection, confidence and joy in relationships - with yourself and others.
- You'll be supported as you integrate mindfulness and compassion skills to build your emotional resilience through times of transitions
Who is this group for?
This group is a rich growth opportunity particularly for women who...
- are navigating transitions - in relationships, work, environment or emotional health.
- seek to gather in an intergenerational women's group
- seek to participate in a rich rich process of self-discovery and growth, alongside an inspiring and supportive cohort, that is non-medically oriented (does not target a diagnosis)
When does the group meet?
- One group meets twice per month on Mondays 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- One group meets twice per month on Wednesdays 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Group is intergenerational, members are adult women 21+, maximum group size is 8
- Groups meet at 365 Hope Street Providence, RI
- $50 per session, insurance cannot be used for this group
Both the Monday and Wednesday groups are open, ongoing groups. You can join at any time during the year when an opening is available. Referrals are accepted year round.
All self-identified women are welcome.